Bankstreet Business Centre
Fully Serviced Office Accommodation in the Malvern Hills
With spectacular views of North Hill, Bank Street Business Centre is ideally situated between Great Malvern and Malvern Link. Bank Street Business Centre offers, high specification office accommodation on ground, first and second floor and a Meeting Room that is equipped with latest technology.
Dating back to 1896, there is evidence that part of the building was the Oddfellows Arms Public House. The building has previously been occupied and operated as a Leathercraft (1928), Confectionary manufactory for Violets Sweet Shop, W Winwood & Son Furniture Removals (1939).
Robert & Elizabeth have transformed the former retails premises to become Bank Street Business Centre with a vision to develop a Community Business Centre in the heart of Malvern.
Photograph kindly supplied by Mr Brian Iles